Renewing SSL Cert on SharePoint
Created by: Sheila Li Sarain
Modified on: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:42 PM
- Download new cert from godaddy
- Copy to server hosting IIS
- Import into local computer cert store (match to where previous cert is stored)
- Export cert with private key as PFX
- Open IIS
- Click on server
- Open Server Certificates
- Import PFX cert
- Expand Sites
- Right Click on SharePoint – sp.tccsc.org443
- Click on Edit Bindings
- Select the https
- Click on Edit
- Select new SSL Certificate from dropdown. You can click view to verify expiration date.
- Click OK.
- Test access to site, verify it loads with the new SSL Cert.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.