- In Adobe Reader, on the right side, click the fill and sign option.
Then Select the fill and sign option
- This tool bar will appear near the top of the window
- By default your cursor will look like This tool will allow you to add text. Click where you want to add it on your document.
- To sign, Select the sign tool and select add signature
- Choose the draw option and then use your touch screen or mouse to write your signature. When done, click Apply. This will also save the signature so you don’t need to rewrite your signature every document.
- Now click and drag the signature on the document wherever you need it. You can also resize it using the markers around it.